Expand your knowledge and ability to address changes that occur at various stages of Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias. Develop strategies to address common behaviors.
· Overview of Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias.
· Differentiate and understand four characteristics of dementia.
· Understand dementia’s impact on brain functionality.
· Identify characteristics associated with various stages of dementia.
· Increase understanding of common behaviors and strategic interventions to promote safety and wellness.
Family care partners, health professionals, and other persons interested in developing a proactive dementia care partner plan
1.5 to 2 hours based on venue and time availability