Working collectively and effectively requires listening with ability to see things from others points of view. This session provides strategies to maintain respective and objective communication during stressful situations.
• Increase your ability to actively listen to others and appreciate different points of view
• Identify strategies to proactively address issues to minimize future confrontation
• Increase skill in objectivity and openness to new ideas
• Enhance communication effectiveness when handing off responsibility to others
• Increase success with service recovery when difficult situations arise
Employees, students, or volunteer teams, supervisors, parents, coaches, or other mentors supporting young adults
1 - 1.5 hour based on venue and time availability