Kristine Cichowski provides practical strategies to help reframe your mental model on living with dementia. Designed to help all persons involved in dementia care – caregivers, family, friends, and health professionals – each chapter contains practical strategies to support interpersonal relationships with ways to address changes that occur at various stages of Alzheimer's disease or other related dementias.
This easy to read, basic information guide will help you:
· Understand dementia, associated behaviors, and the fundamentals of dementia care
· Develop strategies for effective communication and challenging behaviors
· Identify ways to help your loved one stay engaged and included in meaningful activities
· Ensure continuity of care when living environments change
· Discover ways to enhance quality of life through use of Montessori principles
Discover your ability to adapt, accommodate, and enhance care and quality of life for your loved one and yourself.
Contact Kristine Cichowski at 847–951–3365 to discuss speaking opportunities for your organization.