Participants will learn how to assess their personal style and communication and develop strategies to enhance first impressions, project maturity, and build trust. This session also emphasizes the importance of goal setting with strategies to support goal achievement.
• Increase your awareness of other’s perceptions when meeting you for the first time with strategies to enhance your personal presence
• Better understand how others perceive you when meeting for the first time with strategies to enhance your personal presence
• Understand the importance of goal setting and its impact in advocating for yourself and positioning yourself for leadership opportunities.
• Set goals and identify steps to achieve them
• Identify strategies to support your ongoing effort to stay focused and motivated towards your goals
Young adults with or without disabilities, supervisors, parents, coaches, or other mentors supporting youth or young adults
30 min - 1 hour based on venue and time availability