Expand your knowledge and ability to apply Montessori principles at home and in community-based programs. Learn how to visually organize and create engaged environments of care. Develop practical strategies to enable inclusion, reinforce life purpose, and enhance quality of life.
· Identify and understand how to integrate Montessori principles in daily activities.
· Identify ways to adapt environments of care to be visually organized and engaging.
· Identify strategies and techniques to motivate participation and solicit support from others.
· Develop your ability to anticipate and prepare for personal needs and accommodations for community outings.
· Expand knowledge and skill for effective healthcare and family partnerships.
Family care partners, health professionals, and other persons interested in developing a proactive dementia care partner plan
1.5 to 2 hours based on venue and time availability